1. “Member” or “Subscriber” is an individual who has an active subscription with a valid username and password.
2. “We” and “Us” refers to any individual authorized to communicate on behalf of The Dude Next Door Productions, and collectively refers to The Dude Next Door Productions.
3. “Site” refers to thedudenextdoor.com and any images, pages, posts, text, and media herein contained.
B. WHO CAN JOIN THE SITE
1. You must be 18 or older to become a member.
2. You must use a valid form of payment that you are authorized to use.
3. You must be joining the site for your entertainment and/or educational purposes only.
D. ACCEPTABLE USE
1. You’re free to download any of the videos or pictures you find on this site unless you are explicitly told otherwise. You are expected to understand and comply with the copyright statement included in this TOU.
2. You’re free to interact as much or as little as you choose. Be aware that anyone with a membership to this site can see anything you share publicly. TO PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CHOOSE A USERNAME THAT IS NOT YOUR ACTUAL NAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU MUST HAVE A STRONG PASSWORD AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO CHANGE IT FREQUENTLY.
D. PROHIBITED USE
1. You are not allowed to share your membership details with anyone else or allow anyone else to login to the site using your information.
2. You are not allowed to harass other members, start fights or make hateful comments. Similarly, you are not allowed to post comments, forum threads or responses, or group posts that contain hate speech or that are harassing or otherwise derogatory towards other users or groups of people.
3. You are not allowed to access this site to post or request illegal information, pictures or videos. The laws of the United States of America and the State of New York will be applied in determining if something is illegal. Fictional fantasies are welcome and you are invited to be as explicit as you choose. You must refrain from discussing sex with minors – that is anyone who is under the age of 18 years – even in a fictional or fantasy setting.
4. You are not allowed to share or sell any content from this website in any way and in any format including blogs, tube sites, social networks and any other format. If you download anything from this site and it goes anywhere other than your personal computers and smartphones and/or you share it with anyone else, you’re breaking this rule. Exceptions are situations where you are viewing content or accessing the website together with consenting friends or sex partners.
E. OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
1. The Dude Next Door Productions is a sole proprietary company based in the State of New York, County of Kings.
2. If you are caught violating any terms in this document, you may be subject to warnings, termination of your account or legal action. You may not be warned in advance and you will not be eligible for a refund of any money.
3. You are free to use this site according to this TOU and accept full responsibility for any damages you incur from your use of the website. IF YOU USE THIS SITE APPROPRIATELY – CHOOSING A STRONG PASSWORD AND KEEPING IT SAFE, NOT POSTING PERSONAL DETAILS, NOT STEALING OR DISTRIBUTING COPYRIGHTED CONTENT, BEING CIVIL IN YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER – YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT ANY DAMAGES.
4. You are responsible for any damages incurred by me from your use of this site. This includes violation of copyright; damage to any database, code, hardware or software that is used to operate this website; and/or egregious violations of the decent human policy or any other part of the Terms. DAMAGES INCURRED BY THE DUDE NEXT DOOR PRODUCTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED WITH IMMEDIATE ACTION, UP TO AND INCLUDING ACCOUNT TERMINATION AND LEGAL ACTION.
5. It is always the intent of The Dude Next Door Productions to provide a fun and safe website. Every effort will be made to minimize negative situations and work with offending members to resolve issues without involving other parties or negative consequences.
F. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
1. All content, except for comments submitted by a user, are subject to U.S. copyright law. Copyright violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. EVERY SINGLE PICTURE AND VIDEO ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHTED BY THE DUDE NEXT DOOR PRODUCTIONS UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED OTHERWISE. VIOLATIONS OF COPYRIGHT WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION.
2. If you run a site or blog and would like to feature some of my content, please use the contact form to make your request. I’m open to sharing content in ways that benefit both parties.
G. DISCLAIMER REGARDING “ADVICE”
1. “ADVICE” IS GUIDANCE OR RECOMMENDATIONS, TYPICALLY BASED ON INFORMED OPINIONS, BUT IS NOT IN ANY WAY A REPLACEMENT FOR PROPER MEDICAL CARE. IN SOME AREAS ON THIS SITE, YOU MAY RECEIVE ADVICE REGARDING MENTAL OR PHYSICAL HEALTH ISSUES. IN NO WAY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE ADVICE POSTS IN COMMENTS, GROUPS, FORUMS OR OTHER CHANNELS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE MEDICAL OPINIONS, KNOWLEDGE, GUIDANCE AND ADVICE OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. EVEN IF MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS PRESENTED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR OTHER EXPERT, IT IS SIMPLY PRESENTED AS ADVICE AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL OPINION, DIAGNOSIS, ADVICE, GUIDANCE, SUGGESTED TREATMENT OR COURSE OF ACTION. YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH.
H. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. You are free to cancel your membership at any time and for any reason. To cancel your membership, please go to ccBill.com and click on “CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.” Please note that if you cancel your subscription, you are will continue to be able to access the site until the period you have paid for expires.
2. If you believe you are entitled to a refund of your purchase price, please address your billing concerns with ccBill. You may contact ccBill’s customer service (24/7/365 via phone, email or fax) by clicking HERE. If you are unhappy with something about the site, please feel free to use the contact form to let me know. You do NOT have to provide feedback if you do not wish to, even if you request a refund from ccBill.
LAST REVISION: SEPTEMBER 26, 2015